- Personal Doc and Science
Jennifer, a Harvard PhD student, was signing a check at a restaurant when she found she could not write her own name. Months before her wedding, she became progressively more ill, losing the ability even to sit in a wheelchair. When doctors told her it was "all in her head," she turned her camera on herself and her community, a hidden world of millions confined to their homes bedrooms by ME, commonly called chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Prod. Co.
- Shella Films and Little by Little Films
- United States
- Prod. Partners
- Shella Films, Little by Little Films, Impact Partners, Chicken & Egg Pictures
- Release year
- Sundance Film Festival, South by Southwest, CPH:Dox, Hot Docs, Sheffield DocFest
- Emmy Nomination (2019); Sundance - Documentary Jury Award for Editing (2017)
- ITVS - Independent Lens, Netflix
- Broadcast (Acq.)
- ITVS - Independent Lens
- English, Danish
Browse documentary films on The D-Word