- Environment, Culture, and Music
A poetic documentary about the mystery of electromagnetic fields, the promise of new energy and the dangers of electromagnetic pollution. An artistic interpretation of a scientific theme, the film weaves together advanced scientific research and ancient knowledge of energy with music, images and dance. In the process, it makes electromagnetic radiation visible and audible, in an unusual exploration of what happens when we're threaded through the vast network surrounding us.
- Running time
- 35 minutes
- Helen Hall ... Director, Producer, Writer, Composer, Editor
- Prod. Co.
- Zero Point Productions
- Years of Production
- Oka, Montreal, Quebec
- Prod. Partners
- Canada Council for the Arts, Le conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec, National Film Board of Canada, Main Film
- Release year
- Festival International du Films sur l'énergie Lausanne, Vancouver International Film Festival, Culture Unplugged Film Festival
- International Jury Award, Festival International du Films sur l'énergie Lausanne, 1999
- Domino Film and Television International Ltd.
Browse documentary films on The D-Word