Directed by Amy Nicholson
"He was in a real pickle."
- Official Website
- Other Links
- Lifestyle, Docutainment, Nature, Portrait, and Human Interest
Let us reflect on the life of Pickle, the fish that could not swim. Although with several other unusual pets, he was lovingly cared for by couple that kept him propped up in a sponge. Pickle is proof of man’s capacity to care for all creatures throughout their sometimes protracted existence, until their occasionally untimely demise.
- Running time
- 15 minutes
- Amy Nicholson ... Director, Producer
- John Young ... Editor
- Jerry Risius ... Cinematographer
- Jose Araujo ... Sound Recordist
- Weston Fonger ... Sound Designer
- Brothers McLeod ... Animation
- Joel Shelton ... Composer
- Prod. Co.
- Myrtle & Olive
- United States
- Years of Production
- Maryland, USA
- Release year
- Aspen Shortsfest, Audience Award Full Frame, Audience Award Florida, Grand Jury Prize IFF Boston, Audience Award IFF Boston, Special Jury Prize Traverse City, Audience Award Calgary, Best Doc Short Bend Film, Audience Award Sidewalk, Storyteller Award Sid
Browse documentary films on The D-Word