- Adventure, Culture, Personal Doc, Portrait, and Arts
This quirky film tracks art dealer Harvey Jordan on his quest to uncover the mysteries of Bible Storyland, and ill fated Bible Theme Park designed by Disney creatives in the early 1960's in Southern California. Complete with dream sequences, animation and of course, a curse, this fun film, directed by award winner Stephanie Hubbard plumbs the depths of Bible Storyland and its affects on Harvey, his marriage and his family.
- Running time
- 85 and 59 minutes
- Stephanie Hubbard ... Director, Co-Producer, Writer, Editor, Animator
- Prod. Co.
- BeeKeeper Productions, Jona Verhardy Productions
- United States
- Years of Production
- Release year
- DocUtah, San Antonio, Crown Heights, Kingston Film Festival, Hollywood Reel Independent, Honolulu, Dallas Video Fest, Burbank International Film Festvial, Anaheim Film Festival, Golden Door Fetival
- Best Documentary, Silver Lei Award
- Cargo Films International
Browse documentary films on The D-Word