Service: When Women Come Marching Home
In a frontless war, women are being injured and the US is not prepared to handle their return.
- Official Website
- Other Links
Video from Service: When Women Come Marching Home
- Current Affairs, Human Interest, Contemporary Issues, Politics, and Portrait
Women now compose 14% of todayâ€™s military forces and that number is expected to double in 10 years. Iraq and Afghanistan are frontless wars and female soldiers are being injured by IEDs and suicide bombs. Service is a documentary that explores the unique challenges faced by disabled female veterans. From physical injuries to PTSD or Military Sexual Trauma (MST), women bring a different spin to every issue.
- Running time
- 56 minutes
- Marcia Rock ... Co-producer, Director, editor
- Patricia Lee Stotter ... co-producer, composer
- United States
- Years of Production
- NYC, CT, TN, WA, DC, NY, GA, MS
- Prod. Partners
- Patricia Lee Stotter
- Release year
- Women Make Movies
- Broadcast (Acq.)
- Distributed to 85% Public TV Stations through NETA.
Browse documentary films on The D-Word