The Second Time I Got to Know My Dog
Directed by kyle scoble
A reflection on how a man and his dog handled the first months of the COVID pandemic.
- Culture, Social Issues, Cultural History, and Society
A filmmaker writes a letter to his dog reflecting on the first four months of the COVID pandemic.
- Running time
- 7 minutes
- kyle scoble ... Director, editor, cinematographer
- Prod. Co.
- Zone 14
- United States
- Years of Production
- Orange, California
- Prod. Partners
- Sally Rubin (faculty advisor)
- Release year
- Doc Film Institute: Essential Stories,The Monkey Bread Tree Film Awards
- Finalist at Doc Film Institute: Essential Stories
Browse documentary films on The D-Word