'Not a single family is healthy'
- Environment, Human Rights, Investigation, Nature, and Politics
Some 7,500 people live in the village of Gangnauli, more than 75km (47mi) north of the Indian capital New Delhi. According to a former village chief, every household has at least one sick family member. Conditions range from allergies to physical deformities as well as neurological problems and cancer. The villagers, and a scientist who helped them, blame their water supply, saying it has been contaminated by chemicals from nearby factories. Despite winning a court ruling in relation to the problem, the villagers say the local government has done nothing to help them.
- Areeb Hashmi ... Director, DOP, Editor, Sound
- Saumya ... Researcher, Producer
- Jitendra Singh ... DOP
- Sugandha Rao ... Production Assistant
- Ravi Teja ... Production Assistant
- Shyam Kumar ... Audio Technician
- Ishwar Gupta ... Drone Pilot
- Andersen Xia ... Post Production Editor
- Joe Keinz ... Copy Editor
- Chieu Luu ... Executive Producer
- Prod. Co.
- South China Morning Post
- Years of Production
- Release year
Browse documentary films on The D-Word