- Arts, Biography, and Human Interest
Theo Jansen is a Dutch artist who builds lifelike PVC kinectic structures that are a fusion of art and engineering. His 'Strandbeesten' resemble walking animals and can learn to adapt to their surrounding environment.
Directed by Georgi Banks-Davies, this beautiful short film was an official selection at Slamdance, Boston and LSFF.
- Georgi Banks-Davies ... Director
- Lucy Campbell-Jackson ... Producer
- Nick Lear ... Film Editor
- Prod. Co.
- United Kingdom
- Release year
- Slamdance, Boston International, London Short Film Festival.
- Broadcast (Prod.)
Browse documentary films on The D-Word