No No: A Dockumentary
Directed by Jeffrey Radice
Dock Ellis, his LSD-fueled no-hitter of June 1970, baseball, race & America.
- Official Website
- Sports, Biography, Human Rights, Cultural History, and Minorities
Dock Ellis pitched a no-hitter on LSD, then spent decades counseling drug abusers. Dock's soulful style defined 1970s baseball as he kept hitters honest and embarrassed the establishment. An ensemble cast of teammates, friends and family investigates his life on the field, in the media and outside the spotlight.
- Running time
- 100 minutes
- Jeffrey Radice ... Director, Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Baseball Iconoclasts, LLC
- United States
- Years of Production
- Austin, Los Angeles, New England, Pittsburgh, Florida, ...
- Prod. Partners
- Additional Producers: Mike Blizzard, Chris Cortez Co-Producers: Arts+Labor, Jeffrey Brown, Scott Calonico, Sam Wainwright Douglas
- Release year
- 2014: Sundance, Boulder, SXSW
- English, Spanish
Browse documentary films on The D-Word