- History, Human Interest, and Politics
After Munich is about the aftermath of the Munich Olympic massacre of eleven Israeli athletes in 1972 and how four women’s lives are changed forever.
- Show treatment
September 5th 1972, the Palestinian terrorist group Black September stormed the Israeli athletes’ quarters at the Munich Olympics. The world watched live on television.
For the first time, this story is told through the eyes of four women. It’s a story of intrigue; secret identities; it’s about love and death; conflict and reconciliation; war and peace. Their fates redirected. Their well-being and views impacted by the trauma.
These four women’s lives are changed forever. But they weren’t the only ones.
- Running time
- 78 and 52 minutes
- Francine Zuckerman ... Producer/ Director
- Kristin Fieldhouse ... Director, Director of Photography
- Radojka Vrabac ... Editor
- Prod. Co.
- Z films inc.
- Years of Production
- Israel, Sweden, Germany, Uk, Canada
- Prod. Partners
- Canada Media Fund; Ontario Creates
- Release year
- Warsaw international; Munich Dok Fest
- Broadcast (Prod.)
- Documentary (Canada) ; Societe Radio Canada
- English; Hebrew; German; Norwegian
Browse documentary films on The D-Word