- Arts, Culture, Social Issues, Biography, and History
An odyssey through the life and legacy of Laszlo Moholy-Nagy, the innovative artist and educator whose pioneering approach to integrating technology into design continues to influence and inspire.
- Running time
- 88 minutes
- Alysa Nahmias ... Director, Producer, Writer
- Petter Ringbom ... Producer, Cinematographer, Animation & Graphics
- Erin Wright ... Producer
- Miranda Yousef ... Editor, Writer
- Prod. Co.
- Opendox in association with Ajna Films
- United States
- Release year
- Chicago International Film Festival, Palm Springs International Film Festival, New York Architecture and Design Film Festival (opening night selection)
Browse documentary films on The D-Word