A year in the lives of six members of the Minnesota RollerGirls, one of the most competitive roller derby teams in the world, as they strive to win the Hydra, the top prize in Women’s Flat Track Roller Derby. Minnesota Mean is a human drama, embedded in the world of derby exploring independence, vulnerability, power, and friendship.
- in post-production
- Dawn Mikkelson ... Director
- Jim Tittle ... Director of Photography
- Nanne Sørvold ... Cinematographer
- Cliff Dahlberg ... Cinematographer
- Kimberly Brown ... Co-Editor
- M'Daya Meliani ... Co-Editor
- Shawn Hissami ... Co-Editor
- Carly Zuckweiler ... Re-recording Mixer
- Steve Ash ... Color Grader
- Sarah Moua ... Camera
- Prod. Co.
- Emergence Pictures
- United States
- Years of Production
- Minnesota; Eugene, OR; Dallas, TX; and Philadelphia, PA.
- Release year
Browse documentary films on The D-Word