- Arts, Human Interest, Social Issues, Portrait, and Minorities
In August of 2007, director David Palmer set off on a journey with avant-garde photographer Greg Friedler to capture his shooting of the fourth and final book in his critically acclaimed â€œNakedâ€ series.
Starting from scratch with no confirmed subjects nor a location to shoot at, Friedler and Palmer embarked on a multi-dimensional and highly emotional 30 day rollercoaster that eventually brought together 173 naked human beings of every shape, size, and walk of life into a single white room with a red curtain to open themselves up to Friedler, Palmer and eventually the world.
STRIPPED is a no holds barred behind the curtain exploration which follows Friedlerâ€™s own personal search into the underbelly of Las Vegas to capture its wide array, and at times bizarre, denizens who when stripped of clothing and societyâ€™s judgments in front of his lens discover an even playing field of beauty, humanity and ultimately self love.
- Running time
- 78 and 52 minutes
- David Palmer ... Director / Producer
- David Palmer & Michael W. Abbott ... Producer
- David Palmer ... Cinematography
- Alexis Hanawalt ... Editor
- Talitha Manning ... Co-Producer
- Kyle Schember ... Co-Producer
- Jeff Zimbalist ... Associate Producer
- Joey Merholz ... Associate Producer
- Jonathan Paul & Dimir Price ... Music
- Prod. Co.
- Palmer Productions,Inc.
- United States
- Years of Production
- Las Vegas, Denver, Los Angeles, NYC
- Prod. Partners
- Co-Producer - United Front
- Release year
- SHOWTIME PREMIER MARCH 18 2010
- Broadcast (Acq.)
- Showtime Networks
Browse documentary films on The D-Word