The Land for our Food
Directed by Julio Molina-Montenegro
An ecological grower travels Europe to discover different ways of accessing land for farming.
- Official Website
The Land for our Food - TRAILER
For ecological farmers across Europe, getting access to land has proved a barrier to improving our food system.
This 34min road movie follows Gavin Bridger after his community supported farm has been ordered to leave their land (in the UK).
Realising that finding alternative land is a serious challenge, Gavin sets out on a journey across Europe to meet farmers and organisations who are addressing land issues.
Created by Julio Molina-Montenegro for the Access to Land partnership. Find out more and find subtitles versions of this film (Spanish, Catalonia, Italian, German, French, Romanian and Czech) at accesstoland.eu/
- Julio Molina-Montenegro ... Director, Producer, Writer, Editor
- United Kingdom
- Years of Production
- UK, France, Spain, Italy and Romania
- Prod. Partners
- The Soil Association, Terre de Liens, Agronauten, EcoRuralis
- Release year
- Life Sciences Film Festival 2016
- English, Catalan, Spanish, Italian, French and Romanian.
- English, German, Dutch, Czech, Catalan, Spanish, Italian, French and Romanian.
Browse documentary films on The D-Word