Age of Intelligent Machines, The
A range of artificial intelligence in the mid-1980s, ranging from robots to computerized original art to a paraplegic who, for the first time since his affliction, is able to use artificial intelligence to let him drink a glass of water on his own.
- Robert Richter ... Producer, Director, Writer
- Ray Kurzweil ... Exec. Producer, Writer
- Martin Schneider ... Co-producer
- Burleigh Wartes ... Cinematographer
- Prod. Co.
- Richter Productions, Inc.
- United States
- Years of Production
- Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, UC San Diego
- Prod. Partners
- Ray Kurzweil and Co-producer Martin Schneider
- Release year
- A science museum film
Browse documentary films on The D-Word