- Human Interest, Portrait, Culture, and Personal Doc
Love is a net that traps the mind but she’s not the only one. Vittoria learned to make fishing nets as a very young girl and now from the perspective of old age she will tell us that we all swim in a sea full of them, the social “norms”, toxic relationships, our own preconceptions to name just a few. How do they determine our lives and where do we go when we need to gasp for air?
- Running time
- 8 minutes
- Gloria Kurnik ... Co-Director, Cinematographer, Editor
- Giulia Di Battista ... Co-Director /Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Gloria Kurnik and Giulia Di Battista
- Years of Production
- Prod. Partners
- Giulia Di Battista
- Italian Contemporary Film Festival, Canada 2016
- English, French, Spanish, Polish
Browse documentary films on The D-Word