- Arts, Cultural History, Docutainment, Politics, and Human Interest
This is the untold story of American comedy - when the birth of modern improvisation met the tumult of the free speech movement, San Francisco, and the 1960s. For a span of almost 10 years in San Francisco, and then across the country, the revolution was improvised.
- in post-production
- Jamie Wright ... Co-Director, Co-Writer
- Sam Shaw ... Co-Director, Co-Writer
- Justin Chin ... Cinematographer
- David Schmoll ... Composer, Music Supervisor
- Peggy Peralta ... Associate Cinematographer
- Prod. Co.
- Lekker Media
- United States
- Years of Production
- San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Austin, TX
- Prod. Partners
- The San Francisco Improv Festival
Browse documentary films on The D-Word