- Religion, Current Affairs, Politics, and Portrait
A journey through the war-torn Donbass region in Ukraine following Father Dmytro (Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Kyivan Patriarchate) as he carries out his service and interacts with the soldiers, his "camouflaged flock". Film paints an atmospheric and surreal picture of the environment the area has became, and its inhabitants deep connection with the Orthodox Church and the personal affection they have developed towards the priest, showing them in both religious and casual situations, revealing the doubts and fears of the soldiers as well as Dmytro's beliefs regarding his role in the war as a priest.
- Running time
- 31 and 25 minutes
- Zee Upītis ... Director, Producer, Videographer, Editor
- Anton Yavorsky ... Editor, Associate Producer
- Prod. Co.
- United Kingdom
- Years of Production
- Donetsk Region, Ukraine / Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
- Release year
- Broadcast (Acq.)
- LRT, Центральный Канал, 9 Канал
- Russian, Ukrainian
Browse documentary films on The D-Word