- Cultural History, Human Rights, and Supernatural
UFOs: weapons of mass deception... For over 60 years teams within the US Air Force and Intelligence services exploited and manipulated beliefs about UFOs and ET visitations as part of their counterintelligence programmes. In doing so they spawned a mythology so powerful that it captivated and warped many brilliant minds, including several of their own. Now, for the first time, some of those behind these operations, and their victims, speak out, revealing a true story that is part Manchurian Candidate and part Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
- Running time
- 85 minutes
- John Lundberg ... Director, Producer
- Mark Pilkington ... Writer, Producer
- Roland Denning ... Co-Director, Editor, Producer
- Kypros Kyprianou ... Co-Director, Editor, Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Perception Management Productions
- United Kingdom
- Years of Production
- New Mexico, California, New Jersey, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, Arkansas, London, Yorkshire.
- Release year
- Sheffield Doc/Fest, Fantastic Fest, Austin TX
Browse documentary films on The D-Word