- Arts, Biography, Portrait, Culture, and Personal Doc
An artist profile of Savannah local Mo Morgan, and an investigation into the process of making Journal Comics. Journal Comics are a genre of comics which use an art form that as a medium is better known for its portrayal of modern myths and fantasy narratives than it is for personal expression, aims to create works that initial function are personal catharsis. This short documentary presents readings of Mo's comics, interviews with the artist, and stylized recordings of her work process and her lifestyle.
- in post-production
- Running time
- 10 minutes
- Zachary M. Lyons ... Director/Writer/Editor/Producer
- Scott Ramey ... Director of Photography
- McDaniel Cave ... Sound Supervisor
- United States
- Years of Production
- 2012 - 2013
- Savannah, GA
- Release year
- In preparation for festival distribution.
Browse documentary films on The D-Word