Bound by Haiti
Produced by Jon Bougher
A story about the Haiti earthquake, from the activists who were there.
- Official Website
- Contemporary Issues, Foreign Worlds, Human Rights, and Current Affairs
Bound by Haiti is the story of Aaron Jackson and John Dieubon â€“ two young international activists forced to deal with the tragedy of the Haiti earthquake first-hand. When the earthquake of January 12th strikes, Aaron and John must confront the biggest challenge of their lives. The filmmakers, staying outside Port-au-Prince, captured the tragedy immediately after this devastating event. Featuring rare video and photos from immediately following the earthquake, Bound by Haiti follows these unlikely friends on a journey for change before and after one of the most catastrophic international events of our time.
- Running time
- 46 minutes
- Jon Bougher ... Producer,Co-Director, Editor
- Years of Production
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti; New York, New York; Hollywood, Florida; Miami, Florida
- Release year
- Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival, New Hampshire Film Festival, Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival, Boston International Film Festival, Tulsa International Film Fest,DocUtah Documentary Film Festival, Central Florida Film Festival
- Documentary Educational Resources
- English, Haitian Creole
Browse documentary films on The D-Word