- Official Website
- Lifestyle, Contemporary Issues, Cultural History, Culture, and Investigation
A world that's more riot than profession, the trading floors of Chicago are a place where gambling your family's mortgage is all in a day's work. Floored, at a time when markets are unhinged, offers a unique window to this lesser-known world of finance. These men may not have degrees, but they've got guts, and penchant for excess that solicits simultaneous feelings of revulsion and admiration. But like many aspects of our economy, technology is changing the way these traders do business, and these eccentric pit denizens aren't the type to take kindly to new tricks.
- Running time
- 78 minutes
- James Allen Smith ... Director, Producer
- Karol Martesko-Fenster ... Executive Producer
- Andrew McAllister ... Editor
- Prod. Co.
- United States
- Years of Production
- 2006 -2009
- Chicago, IL - New York, NY - Seattle, WA - Los Angeles, CA
- Austin Film Festival
Browse documentary films on The D-Word