Treasure of the Lisu
Produced by Yan Chun Su
Can one musician carry an ethnic tradition?
- Official Website
- Anthropology, Cultural History, Minorities, Religion, and Music
Treasure of the Lisu tells the story of one of the last remaining tradition bearers of the Lisu ethnic group in a remote mountain village in southwest China, just south of the Tibetan plateau. With mountains of new changes seeping in to every crevice of his life, will his culture survive?
- Running time
- 30 minutes
- Yan Chun Su ... Producer, Director, Camera, Editor
- Prod. Co.
- Waterdrop Films
- United States
- Years of Production
- 2007 - 2010
- Upper Yunnan Province/Tibetan border
- Release year
- SVA, RAI, Banff Mountain
- Documentary Educational Resources
- Lisu ethnic and Chinese Mandarin
- English, Italian
Browse documentary films on The D-Word