- Official Website
- Human Interest, Religion, and Culture
María, sits by the side of the road behind a rickety, homemade stall, her expression a blend of forbearance and exasperation. She greets passers-by and invites them to stop, to spend a few minutes with her as they continue on down the road. They are pilgrims and have a long, arduous journey ahead of them, on the ancient Camino de Santiago. María's encounters with the passing strangers allow us to catch a glimpse of the modern pilgrim. Despite encountering some difficult pilgrims throughout her day, María nobly continues her task.
- Running time
- 16 minutes
- Anne Milne ... Director/editor
- Julian Krubasik ... Cinematographer
- Hannah Huglin ... Translator/Sound/Production Asst.
- United Kingdom
- Years of Production
- Prod. Partners
- Edinburgh College of Art, Screen Academy Scotland,
- Release year
- IDFA, Full Frame Documentary Festival, RiverRun Int'l FF, Dokumentarfilmwoche Hamburg, SehsÃ¼chte FF, Edinburgh Int'l FF, Era New Horizon Int'l FF, Silverdocs, Rooftop Films NYC , Kassel Documentary film & video festival, Thessaloniki Documentary FF
- BAFTA Scotland New Talent Awards (best student film), Edinburgh Int'l FF (best short documentary), Era New Horizon Int'l FF (best debut documentary)
Browse documentary films on The D-Word