- Anthropology, Arts, Cultural History, History, and Culture
The Latinx Photography Project is a bilingual documentary film that explores how a creative practice like photography can succeed at cultivating leaders who are grounded in community cohesion. With photography as their medium, the participants in this project carve a path in a community that years ago was foreign to most immigrant farmworkers.
- Running time
- 26 and 40 minutes
- Alejandro Palacios ... Director, Producer, Editor
- Prod. Co.
- The Circumstances
- United States
- Years of Production
- Point Reyes, Inverness, Olema, Marshall, Nicasio, San Jose in California, US. Jalostotilan, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Release year
- Baja California International Film Festival (Mexico) Veracruz Short Film Festival (Mexico) International Moving Film Festival (Iran) International Shorts (Australia) Motion Pictures International Film Festival (Nigeria) The Gladiator Film Festival (Turkey
- Best Short Documentary at: Culver City Film Festival The Santa Clarita International Film Festival Redwood Shorts & Scripts Hollywood Gold Awards.
- Broadcast (Prod.)
- NETA, PBS, World Channel
- Broadcast (Acq.)
- English and Spanish
Browse documentary films on The D-Word