- Human Interest, Environment, Cultural History, Contemporary Issues, and Society
Filmed in six countries during fifteen years , "The Last Transhumance" takes us into the world of shepherds who walk with their animals very long distances in search for food: an ancient way of life not compatible with the modern world.
- Running time
- 90 minutes
- Dragos Lumpan ... Director, Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Lumina pe cale
- Years of Production
- Romania, Albania, Turkey, Italy, Greece, Wales
- TIFF, BIFF, Cineco, INFF, Alpin MFF, GrandEspaces, BPF
- Romanian, Aromanian, Turkish, Italian, English
- English, Romanian
Browse documentary films on The D-Word