My City Pizza
- Social Issues, Contemporary Issues, and Culture
While a wide range of delicious and wellknown traditional foods are available, yet Pizza is very popular in Tehran.This light-hearted, amusing, fast-paced document about eating habits in modern Teheran offers a kaleidoscopic view of the Iranian society. We see young people, old people, progressive and conservative Iranians who all divulge their identity via their standpoints with respect to the advancing Italian fast-food; Pizza, in the capital.
- Running time
- 26 minutes
- Ala Mohseni ... Director & Editor
- Years of Production
- Prod. Partners
- Maziar Bahari and BBC World Service Trust
- Release year
- Idfa, Urban FilmFest, Oxdox, BigPond Adelaide, Chelsea Art Museum, Starz Denver , Iran's Film Festival Zaandam, Boston Festival of Films from Iran, Houston Museum of Fine Arts, Dresden, Didor, UKIFF ...
- Best Short film of Oxdox International Documentary Film Festival/Oxfored/UK/2009 & Best Documentary of 3rd International Urban Film Festival/Iran/2009
Browse documentary films on The D-Word