- Biography, Portrait, Arts, Culture, and Lifestyle
Helen Gerro's vibrant and richly-colored clothing and artwork have found their way on wearers, runways and walls throughout the world. From making clothes at 8 years old in rural Minnesota to having two of her dresses worn on the runway at Cannes, Helen's 40-year-plus career has inspired and continues to inspire all those who are touched by her work. Her successes and challenges are understood by independent artists, designers, filmmakers, photographers and musicians in an age of social media saturation.
- Running time
- 8 minutes
- Bill Webb ... Director/Producer, Cinematographer , Editor
- Prod. Co.
- SilverRhino Productions
- United States
- Years of Production
- Punta Gorda, Naples, Sarasota, Anna Maria Island Florida
- Release year
- Seattle International Fashion Film Festival Winner Best Documentary, Cannes Short Film Festival, Berlin Indie Film Festival, Punta Gorda Short Film Festival, Canada Shorts Film Festival Award of Excekkence
- Winner: Best Documentary, Award of Excellence
Browse documentary films on The D-Word