Found in Korea
Directed by Kevyn Settle
A documentary film about adoption for the whole family.
- Official Website
- Other Links
- Human Interest, Cultural History, Minorities, and Foreign Worlds
An adopted woman, on her first return to Korea searching for her birth family and her roots, sheds light on the social stigmas surrounding adoption in Korea's present day society.
- in development
- Running time
- 74 minutes
- Kevyn Settle ... Director, Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Napkin Sketch Productions
- United States
- Years of Production
- South Korea, USA NY, USA MN, USA CT
- Release year
- Myrtle Beach FF, Utopia FF, Black Bear FF, Disorient FF, Iowa Independent FF, Newark IFF, Women's FF, Nevada FF, The Cinema Soup FF
- Best Documentary, Utopia FF. Best Feature Documentary, Nevada Women's FF.
- English, Korean
Browse documentary films on The D-Word