- History, Contemporary Issues, Human Interest, Personal Doc, and Social Issues
This is a beautiful story about an American-Jewish family that was impacted drastically when two of their children - David (5) and Alisa (8) were caught on fire. David was saved, when the oldest brother, Ethan (10) grabbed him and rolled him around on the ground, putting the fire out. Alisa unfortunately took off running, and was hospitalized with 3rd degree burns all over her body. She ended up passing away in the hospital. The story of generational grief and healing is brought to the forefront through the eyes of the Ruch family.
- in development
- Running time
- 90 and 60 minutes
- Autumn Rose Ruch ... Co-Director
- Prod. Co.
- Purple Magnet Productions
- United States
- Years of Production
- Los Angeles CA, Atlanta Georgia, Las Vegas NV
- Prod. Partners
- Maggie Brown, Lauren Musgrove
- Release year
- All languages
Browse documentary films on The D-Word