Swing and Sway
- Official Website
- Personal Doc, Current Affairs, Minorities, Essay, and Human Interest
The year in which everything radically changed, where real and invisible borders took on another dimension, is the root of a filmic provocation. Two girlfriends, separated by the North and South hemispheres of America, intend to dance in the tumult of images, violence, frustrations and desires. They do it through a game where registering themselves and the women around them enables a dialogue that becomes real and vivid, as an encounter and a hug determined to resist the distance.
- in post-production
- Running time
- 1, 23 or 0 minutes
- Chica Barbosa ... Producer, Director, Writer, Editor, Narrator
- Fernanda Pessoa ... Producer, Director, Writer, Editor, Narrator
- Jessica Luz ... Producer
- Tiago Bello ... Sound Mix and Design
- Post Frontier ... Post Finishing Facility
- Prod. Co.
- Vulcana Cinema & Pessoa Produções
- Years of Production
- São Paulo, Brazil and Los Angeles, US.
- Release year
- Portuguese, Spanish & English
Browse documentary films on The D-Word