- Official Website
- Portrait, Minorities, Politics, Society, and Foreign Worlds
Ferroada (Bite) is a filmic reverie in homage to the writer-gravedigger Tico that, through a marginalized life, searches for an aesthetic and political inspiration.
- Show treatment
Bite is a filmic reverie in homage to the writer-gravedigger Tico, who in a marginal life, searches for an aesthetic and political inspiration. A cinematic response to the written words, a filmic reverie about the reflections brought up by the character. Thus, "Bite" is also a film about memory, which brings to the fore not only the agonizing trajectories of remembering, but also its political force, of resistance, which insists on reinventing everyday life and seeking lost senses.
- Running time
- 25 minutes
- Chica Barbosa ... Director, Editor, Writer
- Prod. Co.
- Memoria Viva & En Caliente Films
- Years of Production
- São Paulo, Brazil.
- Release year
- Austin Arthouse Film Festival, OFF CINEMA International Documentary Film Festival, BIDEODROMO - International Experimental Film Festival, Diametrale Experimental Film Festival, Bucharest Shortcut Cinefest, AmazoniaDoc, Ongezien Kort, Acampadoc,
- Best Short Documentary Film - Mexico City Independent Film Festival, Linklater Award: Best Writing - Austin Arthouse Film Festival, Best Short Film - Ongezien Kort, Best Short Documentary Film - FaitoDoc - International Documentary Film Festival,
- Kino Rebelde
Browse documentary films on The D-Word