Restoring Rainbow Bend: Good for People and Fish
- Environment and Contemporary Issues
The Rainbow Bend project on the Cedar River moved homeowners from the flood zone into safer places and provided refuge for hundreds of fish.
- Running time
- 0, 6 or 48 minutes
- Annette Frahm ... Director/Producer
- Prod. Co.
- United States
- King County, Washington
- Prod. Partners
- King County, Lake Washington-Cedar-Sammamish Watershed
- Release year
- River Restoration Northwest “Stories of Our Watersheds”
- Hermes Creative Gold Award
Browse documentary films on The D-Word