- Politics, Social Issues, History, and Human Interest
This feature documentary is a portrait of Sam Sullivan, a quadriplegic city councillor running for Vancouver mayor. Blending the rough and tumble of the campaign with intimate moments from Sullivan's daily life, the film is an unflinching portrait of the one-of-a-kind politician.
- Running time
- 120 and 60 minutes
- Joe Moulins ... Director, Writer, etc.
- Prod. Co.
- Moulins Media
- Years of Production
- Vancouver, BC, New York, Torino Italy
- Prod. Partners
- NFB, Moulins Media
- Release year
- Hot Docs, Whistler, Victoria, Calgary
- Gemini Award Nominee, Best Documentary, Best Documentary Editing
- Broadcast (Acq.)
- CBC, PBS Regional
Browse documentary films on The D-Word