Oliva: our story of survival
Oliva, a baby sea turtle, does everything she can to survive and make it to the ocean. Her story reminds us that conservation is not an act of charity with nature, but an act of responsibility with our own survival.
- Running time
- 9 minutes
- Roy Prendas ... Director, writer, producer (independent production)
- Almitra Desueza ... Production Assistant
- Gloriana Cavallini ... Production Assistant
- Nixon Reyes ... Camera
- Marvin Murillo Alpízar ... Camera
- Marcel Montagne ... Camera
- Mario Cater ... Camera
- Manfred Rojas ... Camera Assistant
- Jorge Pinto ... Camera Assistant
- Nano Fernández ... Sound and Sound Mix
- Leonardo Fallas ... Editor
- Marvin Murillo Alpízar ... Co-Editor
- Glendon Ramírez ... Original Music
- Keylor Alfaro ... Storyboard
- Alberto Bonilla ... Transportation
- Prod. Co.
- Costa Rica
- Ostional Beach, Costa Rica.
- Release year
- Telenatura 2009, Festival Internacional de Cine de Costa Rica 2009.
- Best amateur production (Telenatura, Spain 2009)
- English, Spanish
Browse documentary films on The D-Word