The Four Lives of Federico Faggin
Directed by Roberto Miller
From the Invention of the Microprocessor to the New Science of Consciousness
- Official Website
- Biography, Contemporary Issues, Reality, Science, and Supernatural
Federico Faggin shares his fascinating journey through the ages, from being born in war-time Italy to living the American dream as he became the renown physicist, serial entrepreneur, designer of the first microprocessors and inventor of devices we still use everyday such as the touchscreen and touchpad. Then, thirty years ago, while breaking through the frontiers of artificial intelligence, he had an experience that led him to question the fundamental aspects of consciousness, the nature of reality, and life beyond the ordinary material world.
- Running time
- 30 minutes
- Roberto Miller ... Director/Producer/Editor
- Prod. Co.
- Pure Grain Digital Productions
- United States
- Years of Production
- Silicon Valley
- Release year
- will know soon!
- Preparing for virutal screening events and film festivals, then hopefully PBS and other platforms.
- Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese
Browse documentary films on The D-Word