- Anthropology, Human Interest, Minorities, Religion, and Society
What happens when religion is suspended in Rome? Romans used creativity and spiritual resilience to celebrate Easter, Passover and Ramadan during two months of national lockdown. This documentary features interviews with Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Protestant and Buddhist religious leaders who explain "virtual religion" during the quarantine of COVID-19.
- Running time
- 34 minutes
- Jenn Lindsay ... Director, Producer, Editor
- Prod. Co.
- So Fare Films
- Years of Production
- Rome, Italy
- Release year
- Rome Independent Prisma International Film Awards, The Vesuvius International Film Festival, The Varese International Film Festival, Venice Film Awards, Docs without Borders Film Festival, Ostia International Film Festival, Rieti & Sabina Film Festival, I
- Special Jury award for the theme of “Migrations and Coexistence": 23rd Edition of the Religion Today Film Festival Best Documentary, Best Message, Best Foreign Film: Christian Online Film Festival Best Documentary: Picasso Einstein Buddha International Fi
- English/Italian (bilingual)
Browse documentary films on The D-Word