Los pájaros no tienen vértigo (Birds have not vertigo)
The director of the film suffers from a vertigo attack in a hot air balloon. From that point on, an investigation begins in which he delves into his personal universe to try to understand his new phobia. But he encounters an added difficulty: he is afraid of exposing himself in public. Therefore, he creates an alter ego that will help him to mask himself throughout the story. Although his strategy doesn't come out as expected.
- Running time
- 67 minutes
- Jorge Peña Martín ... Director, screenwriter, and editor
- Prod. Co.
- Hijos del Rock & Roll Films
- Years of Production
- Barcelona, Málaga, Valencia, Madrid (Spain); Stromboli (Italy); Nueva York, San Francisco (EEUU).
- Release year
- Festival de Cine de Málaga, Especial Section (Spain). Selection Oficial Festival de Cine Reino de León (Spain). Selection Oficial Hispanic Culture Film Festival (EEUU). Oficial Selection Mindie - Miami Independent Film Festival (EEUU).
- Broadcast (Prod.)
- Festival de Cine de Málaga
- Spanish, english, catalan
- english, portuguese
Browse documentary films on The D-Word