The Right to Read
Produced by Robert Richter
Combating illiteracy in America
- Human Interest, Society, and Social Issues
Illiteracy in the US and programs to help, a Francis Thompson Inc film for US Department of Education when Richard Nixon was President of the United States/
- Show treatment
Variety of innovative programs across the US to combat illiteracy.
- Running time
- 29 minutes
- Robert Richter ... Producer, Director, Writer
- Burleigh Wartes ... Cinematographer
- Alexander Hammid ... Editor
- Frank Stettner ... Sound Recordist
- Francis Thompson ... Executive Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Francis Thompson Inc.
- United States
- Years of Production
- Supai AZ, Brooklyn NY, Kentucky
- Prod. Partners
- US Dept of Education
- Release year
Browse documentary films on The D-Word