- Human Rights, Social Issues, Public Affairs, and Politics
Sweatshops, World Bank and IMF policies are linked to the U.S. Army School of the Americas (SOA). Powerful statements from Students against Sweatshops, labor leaders, veterans and church people participating in protests at the gates of Fort Benning, Georgia and at a Washington DC protest of World Bank and IMF policies.
- Running time
- 22 minutes
- Robert Richter ... Producer, Director, Writer
- Prod. Co.
- Richter Productions
- United States
- Years of Production
- Washington, DC; Philadelphia PA, Ft. Benning GA
- Prod. Partners
- SOA Watch
- Release year
- "One of the outstanding documentary shorts of the year." —Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
- Distributor: Richter Productions
Browse documentary films on The D-Word