- Sports, Adventure, and Lifestyle
A kite in the sky, a board on his feet and natures key ingredient;
the wind. A passionate rider perfecting the art of Kitesurfing to
balance mind, body and soul.
- Show treatment
A Moment With the Wind illustrates the freedom and unity between a kitesurfer and the wind. A relationship based on respect and appreciation; and relied upon by the kiter as a way to escape and reconnect with nature. Here he finds stillness in his mind. Here he is the master of his craft. Here he decides to stay.
This film challenges us to think about important questions. How do I explore myself? What is my passion? Who do I want to become?
- Running time
- 0, 12 or 53 minutes
- Ibrahim Nash'at ... Director, Editor, Producer, Cinematographer, Writer
- Prod. Co.
- Al Shareef Media
- Years of Production
- Release year
- Ajyal Film Festival, 4S Film Festival, Kenya International Sport Film Festival, Sport Film Festival 40, MESA Film Festival 2019, Action! International Film Festival 2019, and others
- Finalist at 4S Film Festival, Nominated for best Qatari Film at Ajyal Film Festival, Semi Finalist at Kenya International Sport Film Festival
- English, Spanish, German, Italian
Browse documentary films on The D-Word