- Arts, Foreign Worlds, Portrait, and Human Interest
A 72 year-old Greek designer, collector and educator is buried under the weight of his lost dream: the Thessaloniki Design Museum, which made an international splash and then died a slow and peculiar death in the 1990s. He is also buried under the weight of his enormous design collection, once the core of his museum and now defunct and too costly to maintain amidst the Greek financial crisis. The film follows Stergios Delialis as he realizes he has become a ghost in his own life and contemplates parting with his collection. Meanwhile, he undertakes to produce a retrospective of his own design work in the building of his lost museum.
- Running time
- 87 minutes
- Konstantinos Kambouroglou ... Director, Producer, Editor
- Heather Greer ... Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Gouse Films, Inc.
- United States
- Years of Production
- Release year
- BAFICI 2018, ADFF: Athens 2018, Lemesos International Documentary Festival 2018, Architecture Film Festival Rotterdam 2018, Baltimore Greek Film Festival 2018
- Theatrical & Home Video (Greece)
- Greek, English
- English, Spanish
Browse documentary films on The D-Word