- Contemporary Issues and Social Issues
On the day of his brother's funeral, a grieving young man named Malachi, sneaks a peek at his Detective uncle's phone and gets a lead on who might have killed his brother. Malachi must decide if he'll choose to run from his pain and exact revenge or listen to the supernatural guidance that surrounds him.
- Running time
- 23 minutes
- Philip Paluso ... Director of Photography
- Prod. Co.
- The Blue House
- United States
- Years of Production
- Fishers and Indianapolis, Indiana
- Prod. Partners
- in association with Medium Cool Pictures
- Release year
- Chi-Town Multicultural Film Festival
- Audience Favorite
Browse documentary films on The D-Word