- Religion and Cultural History
THE RETURN explores the unique reality of being Jewish in Poland today by following the intertwined lives of four young women who were raised Catholic only to discover they were Jewish in their teens. The film follows their struggle to create a living Jewish identity and community in a virtual vacuum—within the country that was once the epicenter of the Jewish world.
- Running time
- 83 minutes
- Adam Zucker ... Director, Producer, Editor
- Scott Anger ... Director of Photography
- Prod. Co.
- Longnook Pictures
- United States
- Years of Production
- Poland, Israel, Czech Republic, New York
- Release year
- Margaret Mead Film Festival, DOC NYC, Cucalorus, Boston Jewish, Atlanta Jewish, Washington DC Jewish
- 7th Arts Releasing
- English, Poland
Browse documentary films on The D-Word