- Culture, Science, and Religion
As humans, many a time, we wonder if God exists or not. A quest to find the answer to that question took Dr. Vivekanand Palavali on a philosophical and global journey, beginning while a teenager and ending a few years after becoming a neurosurgeon.
Being a brain surgeon helped him understand the phenomena of mysticism, spiritually and our idea of God. Finally the puzzle of God’s existence is solved. One may be fascinated to know where the key to unlock the mystery of God actually lies.
In these times of religious intolerance and insanity, hopefully, the definitive answer to that universal and all important question of God’s existence will help humanity to reflect on the senseless crusades and jihad, raging in almost every corner of the world.
- Running time
- 63 minutes
- Vivek Palavali ... Director
- Prod. Co.
- Blue Sun Productions
- United States
- United States, Egypt, France, Greece, India, Italy, Japan, Turkey
- Release year
- Action on Film International, Ferndale Film Festival 2009, Urban Suburban Film Festival 2009, Washougal International Film Festival 2009, Naperville Independent Film Festival 2009, Flint Film Festival 2009
- Best Documentary Feature, Official Selection,
Browse documentary films on The D-Word