- Personal Doc, Investigation, Social Issues, Contemporary Issues, and Religion
The largest and fastest growing religion in the US isn’t a religion, it’s the absence of one. 'Leaving God' explores this trend and relates it to the filmmaker’s own shifting beliefs. As award-winning writer John Follis shares his story you’ll ride along on a wild, challenging, and often comical search for Truth.
- Running time
- 47 minutes
- John Follis ... Writer, Director, Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Big Idea Video
- United States
- Years of Production
- NYC, Stamford, CT
- Release year
- Hollywood International Independent Documentary Festival, New Haven International Film Festival, Los Angles CineFest, New Haven Independent Documentary Film Festival, New Filmmakers NYC Film Festival
- "Best First Film" / Hollywood International Independent Documentary Film Festival. "Best First Documentary" / New Haven International Film Festival
- Vimeo.com, TopDocumentaryFilms.com
Browse documentary films on The D-Word