- Docutainment and Politics
Since its inception during the Manhattan Project in WWII, the University of California has managed the nation's nuclear weapons labs at Los Alamos and Livermore. The University of Nuclear Bombs examines the sinister relationship of American's top public university and the nuclear weapons complex and the group of activists who are determined to make the university sever its ties with it.
- Running time
- 82 minutes
- Joshua King Ortiz ... Director, Editor, Camera
- Prod. Co.
- Walls That Speak Films
- United States
- Years of Production
- Los Alamos, Livermore, Berkeley, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Alburquerque, Santa Fe, San Fransciso, Boston.
- Release year
- Santa Barbara Film Festival
- Broadcast (Acq.)
- Russia, Poland, Portugal, Turkey, Spain.
Browse documentary films on The D-Word