I was born in France and raised in Cameroon, France and Ivory Coast. I am fluent in French and English.
I am first and foremost an editor. I work with a variety of filmmakers. www.imdb.com/name/nm1926036
Contact me here : info*at*ndolofilms* dot*com with your upcoming project.
In 2002, I formed Ndolo Films,LLC, a production company. www.veroniquedoumbe.com
Some of the projects I recently edited:
- Maya and her lover directed by Nicole Sylvester (feature-US, 2021)
- There All Along-Women of Trinidad and Tobago directed by Keisha Thompson (documentary-US, 2020)
- Black Enuf directed by Carrie Hawks (documentary-US, 2020 NY-Emmy nominee).
- Couple Therapy directed by Rhonda Hansome (short-US, 2020)
- Sens Dessus Dessous directed by Matamba Kombila (TV series-Gabon, 2018)
- Title VII directed by Nicole Franklin ((feature-US, 2017)
I am a member of New York Women in Film and Television (NYWIFT), Brown Girls Doc Mafia (BGDM) and Film Fatales NY docs, Collectif de Cinéastes Non Alignées (CCCNA)