- Environment, Nature, Sports, Lifestyle, and Portrait
Connie Corcoran has dedicated his life to the mighty Blackwater River and, over the years, its currents have shaped him.
He is one of Ireland’s great salmon fishing guides, but if the salmon stocks continue to decline, he may be one of its last.
The River Man is a fated love story between a man and a river.
- Running time
- 16 minutes
- Prod. Co.
- The Quiet Farm
- Years of Production
- Release year
- Cork, Big Sky, Fastnet, Carmarthen, Lift-Off, AmDoc, NYC Indie, Irish Film Festival Boston, Dingle, High Coast, Kinsale
- Best Documentary - Lift-Off Film Festival, Best Short Documentary - Carmarthen Bay, Finalist Best Short - Big Sky Documentary Film Festival, Finalist Grand Prix - Cork Film Festival
- RTE (Ireland's national broadcaster), Aer Lingus inflight, Vimeo On Deman
- Broadcast (Acq.)
- RTE (Ireland's national broadcaster), Aer Lingus Inflight
Browse documentary films on The D-Word