- Official Website
- Docu-Drama, Personal Doc, Portrait, Minorities, and Investigation
For the past six years, documentary filmmaker Jamie Rogers has been disconnected from her adopted sister, Kelly, for reasons that her parents refused to explain. Through a series of personal interviews, Jamie explores the events starting with Kelly's adoption from Peru, leading up to her separation from the family. A story of immigration, childhood, betrayal and love, Invisible Sister takes its viewer to the heart of deeply embedded family secrets.
- Running time
- 22 minutes
- Jamie Rogers ... Director/Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Llama Films
- United States
- Years of Production
- New York, USA; Boston, USA; Lima, Peru
- Prod. Partners
- Co-Produced by Erin St. Pierre
- Release year
- Outstanding Documentary- 33rd Annual EVVY Awards; Outstanding Non-Fiction Editing- 33rd Annual EVVY Awards
Browse documentary films on The D-Word